Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little Bunsies

Lia insisted that I do her hair just like her giant giraffe that she got for Christmas. I was a little lost until I gave her these little buns and she was totally on board. She also picked out this outfit to go with it and then instructed me to take a picture of her "new bunsies" with my phone to send to Mimi, Grammie, Danielle and daddy. So, without further ado...

IMG_1862IMG_1865
(Obviously my hair skills aren't that great. It doesn't help that her hair is kind of thin and wispy right now. She keeps getting layers of new growth every so often and it makes it kind of hard to do much! It looks way cuter from the front. Poor girl!)

IMG_1866

(What looks like a giant mess behind her in some of those photos is in fact an entire scene from "Toy Story" set up and acted out by Lia. Yes, she is obsessed. Also, no on here got a new bike. We were holding it for a neighbor. Just so there's no confusion.)

1 comment:

sally said...

she is just adorable...little bunnsies...i was so happy to be on the recieving list : )