Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lia at the Zoo

Max went with Danielle to Legoland for the day so we had Lia all to ourselves. Since I had a shoot in Balboa Park that morning Tyler took Lia down to the Zoo and I met them there after. I think she had fun just hanging out with the two of us without the distraction of Max, although, I think she kind of missed him and wasn't sure where he went.

IMG_0113 IMG_0118

Before we left I wanted to let her pick out a little stuffed animal lion. She loves lions! So I found this cute squishy soft one for her and she took one look at it and threw it on the floor. She wanted this big plastic scary mean looking one. She refused to even go near the fluffy one, "I DON'T WANT IT!!" she yelled loudly over and over again when I tried to shove it in her hands. So we left with the big scary plastic one. And she sleeps with it in her crib every night. Go figure.

IMG_0119
Sorry, these are just random shots from my iphone. This is Lia and Tyler on the Skyfari Ride of Death (yes, that's it's official name).

IMG_0120

No comments: