Friday, June 18, 2010

Grammie Visit

We had a nice visit from Grammie a few weeks ago. The kids love having her here. They get all her attention the whole time. We took the kids to the Science Center for a little while and the kids had a blast. We ended up getting passes because it was so cheap! It'll be nice in the summer because it's air conditioned!

IMG_0248 IMG_0251

Max and Lia both had a great time with this ball contraption. It would suck the plastic balls up and spit them out and shoot them all over. It was really fun.

IMG_0252

Max found this video microscope and insisted it was what Tyler uses to take pictures of people's brains. He held it on our heads and pointed out where our brain was.

IMG_0254

We then went birthday shopping for Max and Grammie got Max his very own blue Razor Scooter and a video game thingy and a game to go with it. He was a pretty happy kid! Thanks for coming to visit Grammie! Tyler and I even got to go on a date! We tried this pizza place downtown that I've been meaning to try for a while. They boast real New Haven style pizza. And I have to say, it's my new favorite place. I think he goes a little over the top on the New Haven style (meaning it's a little too thin) but it's the closest I've had and it's amazing. Reminds me of home.

IMG_0245

No comments: