Wednesday, June 9, 2010

El Jefecito

 IMG_5117

Just when I found the most amazing taco truck ever it disappears. I guess that's the nature of taco trucks. But I'll find this one again. I have to. This place is amazing. I'm a big fan of taco trucks. I think I could eat at one every day of my life and never get sick of them. I love tacos!
 IMG_5121

IMG_5122

El Jefecito was a great find. We were originally searching for another one called Mariscos German that I think is all the way down in Chula Vista or National City. We stumbled up to this one on a rather shady looking corner in University City. But MAN was it worth it!!!

To start out they give everyone who's waiting a cup of bean soup that is delicious.

IMG_5126

IMG_5129

IMG_5131

The carne asada tacos are amazing. Lia loves carne asada, too. Max ate a whole quesadilla from them (that's saying something) and their guacamole I could have eaten all night long. And Tyler gave the green light to their salsas, too.

IMG_5124

IMG_5116

I will find you again El Jefecito! I can't live without you.

1 comment:

sally said...

There's a taco truck in Sonora Nina -- I've never been brave enough to try it...perhaps in August we can give it a try!