Monday, January 11, 2010

More Art

Max is starting to really like to sit and draw and color. He's pretty much ignored that stuff until recently. Here are a few things he's done. I think this first one is a lion. Pretty good if you ask me! He even got the mane on there!

DSCN0527

The second one I'm not quite sure of. I can't remember what he told me it was. Maybe a jaguar?

DSCN0531

And he's getting pretty good at writing his name. He doesn't get it perfect every time, but he won't give up until he gets the M A X juuust right. My little smarty. I think this is what is motivating him to draw more. He likes to write letters and sign his name on stuff.

DSCN0529

And one night we had a giant piece of cardboard left over from something and let Max (and Lia, too, although she really just likes watching Max do all that stuff) draw all over it. He then wanted to tell the camera what he drew and a story. He got a little camera-shy as you can see. But he sure is a cutie!



3 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cute!! Jonathan is really into drawing Christmas trees. They look nothing like Christmas trees... just scribbles, but he enjoys it.

sally said...

those are really cute pictures. i love how he draws --

Your Pal, Al said...

Amazing public speaking skills! Succinct and to the point, I love it.