Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Max the Science Kid

Unfortunately Max really enjoys the show "Sid the Science Kid" on PBS. It is unfortunate because the show is annoying and slightly creepy. See for yourself in picture above. But it does teach Max how to investigate things. He loves taking his magnifying glass all over to investigate stuff.

IMG_0150

It also teaches him how to build stuff. They had a show about incline planes and levers and Max built this to show me how the work.

IMG_0158

Doesn't look like much, but he did actually show me how they work.

Now if only Sid could teach him how to wear clothes all the time instead of running around in your underwear. Or how to stop being so dang cute so that when I do have to stick him in time out I don't want to just squeeze him instead. If only PBS would teach life skills.

IMG_0163

1 comment:

Jen said...

I HATE that show!!! Fortunately for me, it come on at the same time as Sesame Street here so I can avoid it. :D I do like Curious George... same deal with teaching to investigate and about science and math stuff. Jonathan LOVES Curious George!