Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just SIT STILL!!

I think most people have no idea how seriously wiggly our kids are. I can see that glazed over look in their eyes when we tell them that our kids are wildly energetic ALL.THE.TIME. -- they are thinking, yeah right, so are ours, nothing special. Here is a small glimpse into the world of an over-active Seibert. I'm pretty sure maybe the only other person in the world who gets what I'm saying is MAYBE Tyler's mom -- but I don't even think he was this bad. And this is NOTHING. This was just another story time with daddy. This is toned down. It gets much worse than this.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That seriously looks like story time on a good day at my house.... Well you've met my boys! (On a super mild day I might add.... it was seriously weird...) I think our kids would get along great!