Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waking Up

Max loves to wake Lia up from her nap. Usually she's already awake when we go in, but if I dare go in to get her without Max I can expect a lot of tears. Lia likes it just as much as he does and gets so excited when she sees him come in. These two have such a special bond! It's so fun to watch them interact and play together as Lia gets older. She idolizes her big brother, and I hope it stays that way! He's a great brother!

_MG_7085_1
Her wake-up face!

_MG_7082_1
He likes to get in with her and play for a few minutes.

_MG_7071_1
She is just so cute!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww! My two are like that too! Jonathan gets so upset when I have to put James down for a nap. He always says "Brother wake up! Mommy go get him!" So cute to see those sibling bonds develop!

The Del Pegos said...

Such a cool bonding experience!! I love that Lia cries if you try and get her without her brother :)