Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look What She Can Do!

I'm way behind on Amelia milestones on this blog. I swear with Max I blogged about every little burp and squeal. Can I just tell how how sweet and sassy this little girl of ours is though? She's awesome. She always wakes up with a smile on her face. She still loves to cuddle (for like 30 seconds... I KNOW!) and she still obsessively loves her daddy.

DSC01298

She went from army crawling to regular crawling pretty quickly and it wasn't long until she was pulling herself up on everything. When she crawls she puts her head down and crawls to where she wants to go as fast as she can. She's only just started to cruise a little around the couch and stuff. But when I see her doing it I grab her and sit her down. I don't want this little one walking yet!! She really doesn't have much interest in doing it anyway. When we try to get her to take steps between us she kinda goes limp like a little noodle or tries to jump.

DSC01176

Max and her now share a room together and it's so funny to hear them in the morning growling at each other. Lia loves to growl. She sounds like an angry dinosaur. It's really cute! Lia has also learned what "NO" means -- and she does not like it one bit. When you tell her no she'll try to do the same thing again and when you say no the second time she just bursts into tears. She really never cries, unless you tell her no. It's so so sad!

DSC01265

Anyway, she's about 21 pounds now and still chubby and squishy and oh so cute! I can't imagine our little family without her -- I can't believe we used to be just the three of us. She's fits in just perfectly!

DSC01305

1 comment:

Jen said...

She is so darling! You're making me want to have another one so we can try to get a girl! Stop it!!