Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Cuz-it

Max thinks he has about a million cousins (or cuz-its as he says) and he's not that far off. We had a nice visit from Tyler's cousin Alexis who lives in Idaho for a week. She came to do a photo internship thingy with me. I was nervous to have her come because I wasn't sure I could fill our time with meaningful learning experiences but hopefully I did alright. She came to help build her portfolio for her entrance into BYU's art program. Cool, huh?

DSC01267

DSC01269

DSC01282

DSC01289

DSC01293

We had a lot fun, we went to the beach, drove all around San Diego looking for good photo spots, hit up a really expensive candy shop in downtown La Jolla (where I found birch beer!), we attempted to take pictures of my children (disaster as usual) and relaxed. We hope Allie comes back to visit next summer! (Unless she's too busy getting ready to head out to BYU!)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Of course I'll be back! I miss your kiddos SOOOOOOOOO much!!!