Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Shower for Babies

My fabulously talented friends (Mariah, Tira and Brooke) threw me the cutest most awesome baby shower EVER. I fought them for a long time saying that I didn't think I should have one because it's my second baby, yadda yadda. But they insisted and I am sooo glad they did!! I got to see lots of friends that I hadn't seen in a while and eat some AWESOME ice cream sundaes (complete with ALL the fixins and most homemade). Oh, and Italian sodas (my favorite).

Photobucket

Photobucket

The decor was beautiful. I'm decorating the baby's half of the room in birdies so it was PERFECT!! And I got a ton of amazing presents (seriously, you guys went way over the top and I am forever grateful to you all). It's always hard for me to accept presents but I am loving every.single.one. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The birdie tree and birdies were all handmade! Soo adorable!! And the birdies were the party favors.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful night!! I know you all worked really hard and I can't thank you enough!! And thanks to the rest of you for coming by, it means a whole heck of a lot to me!

Photobucket

This was a great present from Marcela -- it's baby clothes on a clothes line! You pull it out of the bag this way. Love it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

My ward threw me a second shower too... And I'm having the same sex baby! But I just didn't know how to tell them no. Thank goodness because now I have tons of cute warm clothes that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I'm jealous of all your pink clothes, though!