Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I guess we have a lot to be thankful for this year. With two perfectly healthy and happy children, a great family to share them with and a lot of love we have EVERYTHING to be grateful for.

Photobucket

This year we had Thanksgiving with my mom, Mattie, Danielle, my dad and Margret at our house! Amelia was just a week old and thank goodness I wasn't in the hospital anymore. We got our turkey from Whole Foods (it was yuuuuumy) and made all the fixings ourselves. It was awesome.

Photobucket

My mom bought this onsie for Amelia before she was born, but it didn't fit when we went to put it on her! Yikes! I think it was preemie sized. But it's still cute!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful baby. Congratulations! Amelia is a great name--it's my middle name (and my daughter's middle name) and I've always loved it.

I hope your recovery continues to go well. Congrats again!

joanie said...

Congratulations,Amelia is Gorgeous! I have been waiting for all these posts! How exciting, I am glad everything is working out.