Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Quick Visit

Tyler's parents paid us a quick visit a few weeks ago on their way out on their big RV Extravaganza. Max was thrilled to have them here of course. (I was shooting a wedding so I wasn't around). He loved "Papa's bus" (said RV) and still talks about it.


He is also loving the birthday presents they gave him. This car is the new hot thing in the neighborhood and we have to keep it under a very watchful eye to make sure no thieves come and take it away. We may even install an alarm system.


He also got a new blue potty (I would take a picture of him using it but I feel bad invading his privacy like that.) He loves the potty and will use it most nights before his bath. I'm not really pushing the potty training thing yet, diapers aren't that big a deal to me. We'll see how that changes when the new little one gets here.

3 comments:

Kevin Seibert said...

we loved the visit. It was fun to be in S.D. with the family. Max is so cute.

tawni said...

We need to chat about potty training. I just got a seat for Sofia also. We will chat...

mariah said...

AWWWWWWW He's my favorite Max. What a sweet boy!