Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Momma Loves You and the addiction continues...

With "The Bonnie Hunt Show"!! Yup, we did it again (thanks to our fabulous friend Brooke) and drove on up to LA for a ladies day at this fab new show. Bonnie Hunt is pretty funny and the experience was complete with a pre-game hot dog and root beer handed out in her studio and a trip to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles (only the best fried chicken you've EVER EVER had... not to mention the macaroni and cheese).


While eating said fried chicken, Mariah got yelled at by "momma" for having her foot on the seat, "momma loves you, but you better get your foot of my seat." It was an intense moment my friends. Actually, we laughed pretty hard!


And this time we actually got to see a real celebrity AND we got a free gift. Hilary Duff was the guest and she gave away bottles of her new perfume, With Love. It's alright. I'm not a big perfume person because I'm always afraid I'm too smelly with it on. But the box was pretty and I'm a big fan of Hilary (except she's a bit too skinny now).

2 comments:

tawni said...

OMG where is that place. I NEED to go eat there. Pass on the info sista! Do they exist down in the OC?

mariah said...

ummmm, do I really need to mention how good it is? Doesn't my face say it all? I can't believe ya'll still hang out with me. yikes. and MOMMA still haunts my dreams. thanks for reminding me of that.