Sunday, September 7, 2008

New TV and New Moves

My faithfully bought $10 Craigslist TV finally died on us. I guess it popped and smoked and wouldn't turn on, so we got a new one!! And it's awesome!! One cool thing we can do is hook our computers up to it and listen to music or look at websites. I can even edit photos on it (that's editing photos on a 32" screen -- I cried when I realized I could do that). Anyway, last night we had Tyler's computer hooked up and we were playing some songs for Max and turned on the visualizer in iTunes. Max had so much fun dancing and singing and being mesmerized by the visualizer.

He loves the song "La Bamba." I'm not kidding, he asked for it over and over again and would sing and dance to it. This video is so funny. He went and picked up his guitar and was holding it and strumming it like he was really playing. I guess he learned that from his Da. I can't wait until he's old enough to take music lessons. He's always loved music and his love just continues to grow.



I think we'll make family music night a more frequent occurance in our house.

2 comments:

brooke said...

I love this! He is so cute when he runs, especially. What a fun little boy!

Linn said...

He is so stinkin' cute!