Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!

Yes, it's true. Another year has passed and I am now a full 26 of them. Man I feel old. But I had a wonderful birthday. Tyler stayed home and we hung out all day together with Max. We went to the mall and walked around and let Max play in the little play place area. Then Mariah took me out for a pedicure and smoothie -- soo awesome! Oh and we did a nice long child-free walk through Anthropologie (the best store in the WHOLE world). That night Tyler and I went to dinner at Ropongi -- a great sushi place, although a bit pricey.

It really was a great birthday. Tyler made sure I was nice and relaxed and got to do what I wanted. He was very very sweet.

And then on Friday, to continue the celebration, our awesomly great friends the Franklins and we went to Benihana where I devoured their fried rice. I'm still craving it.

Best birthday ever! Thanks everyone for making it a great day!!

No comments: