Friday, June 27, 2008

Five Years and Counting...

Photobucket

Tyler and I celebrated our Fifth Wedding Anniversary. I'm in shock. Not that we've made it this far... because, well, that would be ridiculous. I'm shocked that I'm old enough to have been married for five years. I'm shocked that it feels like just yesterday that we held hands and said "yes" but that it feels like we've been together for eternity.

Photobucket

Tyler got me the most gorgeous flowers in the world -- my favorite lilies!!


He is the most wonderful husband in the world. I love you Tyler!!! Here's to five years and MANY MANY more!!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alexis said...

That's so crazy that you guys have been married for five years. I can remember being at the reception and sitting outside the temple like it was only a couple months ago. The reception hall was so hot and I didn't realize until after that my sweater thing was see through. =]
Happy Anniversary!