Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Come on down!!

Thanks to our awesome friend Brooke one of my lifelong dreams came true... well almost. My sister and I went to a taping of "The Price is Right" and it was SOOOOOOO fun!!!! Brooke had awesome shirts made for all of us and our group was huge!! We waited in line for like 4 hours... well worth it!! The set was surreal -- it was like walking into the 70's, literally.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I saw my dream almost came true because I wasn't called to "come on down" (for as long as I can remember I've wanted to get called down and say "One dollar BOB!!" -- I guess it was too late for that anyway) but Mariah's husband Mark was!!!!! He guessed too high on a stereo system but it was so awesome that he got called up!!! And he took home some expensive prizes -- diamond cuff links and 4 cordless phones. Okay, so they are a little lame, but still so awesome that he actually got on!!

Photobucket

And to top off the day we finished up with a stop at the BEST fried chicken place in the world -- ROSCOES!!!!!! Oh man, my mouth is still watering. I may have to drive up there one of these Saturdays for more because I'm CRAVING it!! All in all, one of the best days ever!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You look like you had so much fun!