Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moms Know Best Success!!

We finally had our Moms Know Best charity luncheon and it was a great success. The food was amazing (I'm now craving chicken salad on croissants and fruit dipped in chocolate). The turn out was great and the things that were donated for auction were soo adorable! I think everyone walked away with something.



I got exactly what I wanted -- an adorable diaper/wipes holder made by the talented Tira Pugmire and a gift certificate to this great sushi restaurant downtown La Jolla (I know, I can't use it for a while, but it will be SOO worth it when I can!!).

Thanks so much to Lani, Tiffany and Mariah for all their hard work!! This was really Lani's brainchild and I hope that it lived up to her expectations! The community room was decorated so adorably (thanks to Mariah's mom for providing all our cute decorations!) and it was just a very nice afternoon with friends. We raised a lot of box tops and had a great time!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hi Nina,
I made a comment on your Ellen blog too but I wanted to tell you that this party looks amazing! What a talented group you guys are.
-Jeni Nunn

brooke said...

Looked awesome! I'm still crooning that I didn't get to go.(does "croon" work there? I don't know, but I liked the word)