Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I guess it's time...

To make an official announcement... we're expecting baby number 2!! I'm just about 12 weeks along and I had an appointment today where we heard the heart beat, strong and steady! It sounded like a little girl to me (hey, I can hope)!! Anyway, I'm feeling a little more at ease so I thought it would be okay to share with you all the good news. I'm still a little freaked out by the thought of 2 kids at the same time, but Max always says yes when we ask him if he wants a baby, so that helps. Oh, and due date is November 30th.

So now that explains to some of you why I've been cranky and tired and sick for the past three months! I'm feeling pretty good though. This pregnancy is a lot different than Max. I was totally exhausted at first, that went away and the nausea didn't set in until the last couple of weeks. That's slowly going away and I'm feeling okay. With Max I was sick the whole time. This one I've only really thrown up because of a strong smell -- my sense of smell is even stronger than it already was and it can be kinda scary.

But we're so excited to welcome this new little one into our family... and THINK PINK everyone!!! Pink and lazy if you wanna really help out.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squee! I'm so happy your you! Congrats!

lauren said...

I totally called it! I said to Nathan yesterday about your "updates" post... I bet she's preggers. I'm so happy for you. Cute pink dresses are in my thoughts for you.

Yay!!! Congrats!

If you want any advice on having two kids, let me know :)

Aaron said...

so excited for you guys....

mariah said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! I'm so happy I didn't spoil it! whew.. now i can breathe! :) Sending pink thoughts your way, but blue is ok too! (love you little baby in nina's tummy)

mariah said...

ok so I just noticed your little ticker baby in the corner of your blog.. um- that's creeping me out a little.... :) just kidding- only kidding

Lani said...

Congrats Nina!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Tiffany said...

I am thinking pink for you!! Congrats!

Kelly Jensen said...

Nina!I am so glad you found us and now we found you! I took a look at your photo blog and it is awesome! You are a woman of many talents, that is for sure. your little guy Max is DARLINg and congrats on #2. link us and keep us posted on what you are up to!
Kelly

Corey said...

All you need to do now is get fired from your job for talking smack on your blog and you'll have a hit website on your hands.

Nancy said...

congrats nina!

ChelMo said...

A HUGE congratulations!

joanie said...

What exciting news! I'm gonna do a little dance for you! And it's so great you are feeling better this time around.

pink pink pink PINK PINK PINKPINKPINK!

tawni said...

Pink eh? I am sending pink thoughts your way. I have told you congrats like a million times, but a big congrats again. My time is coming soon. I can feel it lurking...

How can I get excited about #2...help me!

Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to see little Nina!

Holls said...

Congrats!We're excited for you guys! Hope all goes well.
The Stowers

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see another one of your adorable offspring- I mean how do you make 'em so cute?!

The Del Pegos said...

Oh my goodness...CONGRATS!!! I have been so out of the loop the last couple of months. We are really excited for you guys!