Sunday, February 10, 2008

Zoo Day


On this particular day (did I sound like Kate from John and Kate Plus 8?) Maddox and I went to the San Diego Zoo with some of our bestest friends. We all used to live right next to each other, but Monique and her kiddies (Joaquin and Izzie) moved to Escondido (via LA) so we only get to see them occasionally. We had so much fun at the zoo together though. I love having the zoo so close to us and the cheap year passes are awesome -- we can go whenever we want, stay for as long as we want and not feel bad about spending money on an over-priced ticket.


Anyway, the kids had a ton of fun together and it was so nice to hang out with my momma friends. Yay for play dates!


Oh, and we saw lots of baby animals, too. We saw the new baby panda (sooo cute!) and lots of baby monkeys and gorillas -- they were all adorable! (Sorry I don't have pictures of them. I have this thing about taking pictures of animals in zoos -- you can just google them and it's the same thing).

(Max kissing the big gorilla. He really liked these guys.)

No comments: