Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Halloween Sick McNasty Treat: UPDATE

So... Tyler and I went to go do our laundry and look what we found under the stairs!!!!


And if that wasn't bad enough, Tyler was trying to get the right angle for another picture of this evil beast and look what he almost bumped into!!! He could have spooked the thing and it could have bitten him and his arm could have turned black and fallen off and his hopes and dreams of medical school, etc. would have been smashed to pieces!!!

I am officially calling this an infestation or an epidemic or an epidemic infestation!! That makes three just outside our door. I'm freaking out people... if you don't hear from me it may be because I have died from fright or been eaten alive.

Oh, and P.S. On that website about first aid, the number for the ambulance is 911, not 000. I think that's an Australian site.

2 comments:

joanie said...

A friend of a friend was bitten by a brown reclus (sp?) and his hand swelled up and then he had this big open soar and then it didn't heal until like 6 months later. And a few months ago a guy at work told us he was getting out of teh shower and on the towel he grapped there was a big brown spider, and then my friend liz said that once she lived in this place where the garage was infested and whenever she would drive her car spiders would crawl out of the AC vents, and now your stories, i am officially paranoid!

Suzanne's Michael said...

Well that is really gross, I admit it. Your Aunt Suzanne was in the L.A. Times yesterday, one of her cases. IOt was pretty neat. I am sending the clipping to your Mom and Bob. I did not have your address. Sorry!