Friday, October 20, 2006

Little pooper... literally...

So we never thought it could happen to us. We were so careful. But alas, it has happened. Maddox decided last night while we were giving him his nice, warm, relaxing bath, that he would take a poop... in the bath... while he was still in it. I know, totally gross. But what could we do? Once he started it was too late. We had to let him finish his business and then figure out how to get him out and and what to do with the poop once he was out. So we got a new towel and took him out, wrapped him in it, and Tyler carried his tub to the bathroom and flushed it all down. But when you pour that much water out of a tub there's bound to be splashage, and there was. While Tyler is yelling that he has "fecal matter" on his legs and feet, I'm praying that my naked little towel wrapped boy will not pee on me or himself. FINALLY, after a scrub down of the little tub (and Tyler's legs and the bathroom floor and the toilet seat), I refilled it with warm water and the bath continued. I wanted to take a before and after picture but Tyler wouldn't let me, so you'll all have to be content with just a normal bath picture.


Let's just say he "made" a memory that will last a lifetime. I'm sure we'll be talking about this when he brings his first girlfriend home (yikes!) and when he graduates from college and probably when he has his first child. Oh Maddox our little poop machine... we love you!!

No comments: