Saturday, August 17, 2013

Regularly Scheduled Program -- Summer Edition

After our trip up north we were back to our regular summer happenings which included a lot of walks on the beach. And then there was that time that my mom and I lost our minds and ran into the ocean with all our clothes on and made the kids do it too. It was awesome! I can't remember the last time I had done something so spontaneous. And the water felt great!

IMG_7516

IMG_7474

IMG_7517

IMG_7518

IMG_7519

IMG_7520

IMG_7560

IMG_7569

This photo may be blown up large and hung on the wall. I love it SO much. It so perfectly sums up their relationship.

IMG_7579

IMG_7580

Max and Mattie also participated in a swim competition and they all did great! I think they were surprised about how tired they actually got while they were swimming. 

IMG_7581

IMG_7582

Another day we headed out to Legoland and had fun! Lia was just a hair too short to go on some of the rides so we made her wear her boots with heals and she was just tall enough! It was the greatest day of her life!



IMG_7468


No comments: