Friday, June 14, 2013

Star Wars Lego Starfighter

Tyler has had a few weeks off before his JOB starts (a REAL JOB!) so we've been trying to do some fun things with him before we lose him again to sick people (or whiny people that act sick). We headed over to Legoland one afternoon to check out the life-sized lego model of a Star Wars x-wing starfighter. I have to admit, I thought it was going to be kind of lame. But when we turned the corner and saw how massive it really is I was totally impressed! It is definitely worth a look!

It's a solid mass with a metal frame made with over 5 million lego bricks. It took 32 builders working full time for 3 months to complete it. Max's mind was blown!

IMG_6810

IMG_6811

IMG_6813

IMG_6814

IMG_6815IMG_6812

We also checked out the 4D movie. It was alright. I did not enjoy the fourth part of the 4D experience when water fell from the ceiling and got my hair wet. The kids liked it though!

IMG_6817IMG_6816

No comments: