Monday, June 17, 2013

Racing! And 30 is old!

Tyler and I have had a Groupon for K1 Racing for over a year now and finally got to use it! We were excited to get to use our helmets again (we haven't had the chance since the scooter died a while ago) and to get our race on! Little did I know that eating a large meal and then trying to drive a go-kart around a lot of hairpin turns would make me almost throw up all over the race track. Plus, I injured my shoulder and a lot of the turns had a hard pull to the right and I was just dying. I came in dead last and was probably passed by everyone about 20 times. I was SO done.

IMG_6901

IMG_6902

Tyler went for one more, though! He's the blur! Regardless of me just being old and lame now, I was glad to get some alone time with him before he starts his intern year.

IMG_6903

No comments: