Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck o'the Irish

I'm fairly certain I have no Irish blood running through my veins, and I'm pretty sure my kids don't either. Yet those pesky Leprechauns still came to our house to do some mischief! I guess the only thing that made it better was that they dropped lots of gold out of their pockets.

IMG_2257

IMG_2272

IMG_2258

IMG_2259

IMG_2260

IMG_2264

For breakfast they left a rainbow of fruit and marshmallows. And of course some more gold! They also turned the milk green and Lia was the only one brave enough to drink it. She cried when it was all gone.

IMG_2270

IMG_2271

Tyler made some smoothies and we had leftovers so he made popsicles for later. The kids loved them!

IMG_2273

IMG_2278

And it wouldn't be St. Patrick's day without corned beef and cabbage for dinner -- that Max actually ate. Which probably means the Leprechauns actually did leave us some luck.

IMG_2282

1 comment:

sally said...

Yummy on the corned beef.
And you have a very clever leprechaun!