Wednesday, March 21, 2012

31 Years Young-ish

IMG_2301
(How much does he look like Lia in this picture??)

I'm pretty happy I married someone who is older than me so that I can always tease him about being an old man without him being able to retaliate. Tyler truly is no spring chicken anymore. He had to work on his birthday but the kids and I tried to make it a fun day for him. We decorated and cooked him his favorite meal. We made brownies and got him a few gifts, too. One of which was the giant orange ball that Lia insisted Tyler had to have. She promised me he'd love it.

IMG_2307

IMG_2320

IMG_2315

IMG_2309

IMG_2308

Max drew him a birthday card and we blew up balloons and had ourselves a mini party when Tyler got home from work (which was almost thwarted by some lame sick person at the hospital; seriously, the nerve of someone getting SICK on my husbands BIRTHDAY).

IMG_2324

IMG_2304

IMG_2306

Tyler was later spoiled by his mom, too, when he visited their house. He's a lucky guy!

No comments: