Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have new stuff...

I'm just too tired to post it up tonight! But here are some pictures from the beach we took about a week ago. It was so warm we headed down to La Jolla Shores to let the kids run it out for a while. They loved every second of it!! They love the beach. We all do! I'm pretty sure I'd shrivel up and die if I had to live away from it. I mean, look at how happy these faces are!!

B2

B4

B3

IMG_1064

One of my favorite pictures of Max! It's just so him. Digging, contemplating his next move before he bursts into a ball of speed.IMG_1029

IMG_1044

Saw these on the beach. Pretty neat, especially the fish! It took a lot of effort to convince Lia that she shouldn't knock them all down.
B1

Winter sunsets in Southern California are gorgeous! This one wasn't even that great compared to some we get to see.
B5

B8

B6

B7

IMG_0979

Anyway, I'll have some new stuff posted soon. We haven't had that much going on lately, hence the not so many posts. But I have some cute pictures that I'll get up here!

Oh, and sorry about the branding on all the photos. I also posted these over at Blackbird Ink and it's just easier to reuse them over here. Have to brand them since I've had some stolen lately! Very not cool. 

4 comments:

Malerie said...

I love these pictures! The closer it gets, the more anxious I get about leaving the beach. I just might shrivel up and die! Here's to enjoying the beach every week this spring!

sally said...

love the sunset...love your comment about max, its poetic and perfect in description...and of course i love the kids! thanks again for sharing such beautiful pictures.

and hey who is stealing your pictures???! oh besides me :)

Kevin Seibert said...

great beach shots of the kids

lauren said...

These are really great shots! You are lucky to have such cute subjects :)
How do you know that your pictures got stolen?