Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Baby Pictures

I wanted to post a few pictures of Lia's last night as a baby. Okay, so I'm being over-dramatic, I know, but Lia turning one is pretty bittersweet for me! I don't know why, really. I'm so happy she's healthy and bright and funny and cute. But on the other hand, I feel like maybe she's my last little baby (at least for a while) and I'm sad it's going by so fast!! Anyway... I took these pictures the night before her birthday while we were playing around the house with my mom who was here visiting. (Not the best pictures I realize, but it gets dark too dang early now to take good ones after nap!)

_MG_4612

_MG_4630

_MG_4599 _MG_4628

Here is Lia's woof woof -- the black and white stuffed dog that used to be Max's "Old Pal". Lia kind of took him over. She won't sleep without him.

_MG_4645

_MG_4653

We got her her own Rody Horse for her birthday -- a pink one at Max's request. We gave it to her the night before and as soon as we took it out of the box, before we even blew it up she was squealing and trying to ride on it. She knew it was for her and was sooo excited about it!

_MG_4707 _MG_4681

_MG_4674

1 comment:

Your Pal, Al said...

I want to ride the pink one!!!