Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!!

_MG_2961 _MG_2952

We loaded up our car with pumpkins and fake spider webs and headed on down to the church parking lot for another fabulous Trunk or Treat. I really love the trunk or treats because it's a great way for kids to go trick or treating without having to take them all over the neighborhood and they get candy from people they (and we) know so you know it's as safe as it can be. Anyway, we had a lot of fun watching Max get all excited about getting candy and showing people his costume. I swear we had the cutest tiger and spider ever!

_MG_2925
It looked better in the dark without camera flash.

_MG_2984 _MG_2947

Lia was so happy to be walking around all over the parking lot -- something we don't ever let her do! So she thought it was just great to run around, and she did a lot of it.


_MG_2927 _MG_2931

_MG_2928

Then on Saturday everyone headed over to a cute Halloween party at the Pugmires. Everyone but me! I was home sick with what is probably the swine flu. For real. (Side note -- get vaccinated! This virus sucks.)

DSCN0326


DSCN0327

Tyler took the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood after the party. He said Max was so wonderfully excited about the whole thing, running up to people's doors, asking for candy, making sure he took one piece for Lia and one for daddy and sometimes one for me! I'm super bummed I didn't get to go with them. I have yet to take my kids trick or treating (Max's first Halloween we were back east, last Halloween I was too pregnant and this Halloween I was all swined up). Anyway, Halloween was a great success this year. Max got way too much candy and Tyler and I have consumed way too much of it. Happy Halloween!!

DSCN0338

DSCN0342

And if you'd like to know what the crazies look like after LOTS of Halloween candy? Check it out. Max is throwing popcorn on the floor for Lia. She thinks it's just about the funniest thing in the world. Love these kids!!

1 comment:

sally said...

my little darlings are adorable! love those costumes and the faces in them. :)