Saturday, April 12, 2008

We Have A Talker

Maddox talks. A LOT. In fact, when he is awake, he never STOPS talking. Seriously. His vocabulary has exploded. He says a ton of sentences and words and sings and babbles and it is just all so dang cute. Tyler and I think it's wonderful!

He also repeats E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. We have to be so careful with what we say, not that we say bad stuff, we don't, but we still have to be careful. When we drive in the car he sings along to all the songs. It's so funny. He will pick up the last two or three words of a verse or line and sing them, almost in harmony.


Some of the cute things he says (and this list could be really long, but these are only a few I remember as I'm sitting here typing):

Where Nomah is? (Where is Noah -- his little doll) (he also replaces Nomah with other words like mama, dada, beebee, car, bike, etc)
Mama, scuse me peeease! (When I'm in his way)
No may!! (no way)
Mama, princess. (telling me I'm a princess)

He also knows most words in Spanish and English. Sometimes he says things in Spanish during the day that I don't even understand. It usually doesn't go over well. He's getting to be very polite, too. He usually says "thank you" when you give him something and "please" when he wants something, without too much prompting.


We sure do love our little chatter box! And it's more fun now because we can have conversations. He's so interactive!

3 comments:

brooke said...

He really is such a good little talker! I can't believe how well he remembers all of our names...especially "Chloe". =)

ChelMo said...

That's so cute! Where is he learning Spanish? I really want to get Bella around it, but I'm not sure how!

Nina said...

Tyler is fluent in Spanish and he has been talking to Max in Spanish since he was born. He probably talks to him 80% of the time in exclusively Spanish.