Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates

Okay, so I know I've been the WORST blogger EVER lately. And for all 3 of my loyal readers, I'm sure it has been quite disappointing. I really have been busy though. REALLY REALLY busy. Things are starting to calm down now, so I'm going to try to be on top of the whole blogging thing. Plus, I feel so guilty since this is supposed to be Maddox's baby book kind of thing and I've been so neglectful in that area! Bad mama! Anyway... I have lots more posts to upload in the next few days so stay tuned... I SWEAR!!

Oh, and we lost our point and shoot camera (and I'm sad because we had some cute stuff on there, too) (and I think Max may have thrown it in the trash). Not that that's an excuse, it's just one of the many reasons why posts have been few and far between.


Oh, and here is my little cheese... isn't he cute? He now smiles for the camera on demand (or at the person demanding a smile from him for the camera).

No comments: