Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!!


That's right, our very own Tyler turned 27 years OLD. It sounds pretty old to me, anyway. We had a great day just hanging out together as a little family. We took Max to the zoo so he could see the AN-MALS (that he now asks to see anytime Tyler is home; I guess Tyler being home equals a trip to the zoo). We had a little picnic lunch and let Max get out some of his wiggles. We were lucky that his birthday fell during spring break so we could just relax.

Later that night Danielle came over so we could go out. We had dinner in Old Town at one of our faves -- the former Casa De Pico (I can't remember the new name -- Casa de Something). Then we went to Sea World to catch the Shamu show. We have season passes there so it was super fun. Although, they close a lot of stuff at night and we didn't really get to see much. The Shamu show was cool. We were going to stay for the fire works but we decided to just go home (mostly because I was tired).

I think Tyler had a good birthday. I know I had fun. He really does just like spending time with us (something we can't complain about) so I know he enjoyed that part of it. I'm not sure he likes getting older, something that coincides with a receding hairline and increased boringness. But he's hanging in there. Nothing a milk shake and double-double can't cure, right honey?

We sure do love you!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

happy birthday tyler!

this backdating blogging thing gets me all confused. :)

Nina said...

he says thanks.

sorry about the confusion! our blog is more like a diary of events in our lives and it takes a while to blog it all so i do it in chunks.

Alexis said...

Tyler you're getting so old. Tee hee. I didn't realize you were that much older than me. It never seemed that much when I was little. Maybe it did to you. It's funny to think that you have a family and I haven't even started dating yet. =]By the way, Max is possibly the most darling little thing ever.