Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Little Fishy


Max LOVES the water!!! He loves the pool, the ocean and everyone knows he loves his bath! The other day it was really hot here so I let his Auntie Danielle take him into my parent's pool. The water was freezing so I thought he'd hate it and cry. Nope! Not my baby! He absolutely LOVED it!! He was clearly really really cold but when I took him out he started to scream and cry because he wanted to go back in. I would have let him, but I think he could have died of hypothermia. He loved just standing in the water and splashing around. It was adorable!!


Then, we went to La Jolla Shores beach with Mark and Mariah and Sadie and Tyler took Maddox out onto the sand and let him walk around and kick the sand. Then he took him down to the beach and apparently Max loved that water, too, even though it was equally as cold, if not colder!! It's the cutest thing. I'm so glad he loves the beach and the sand and the water. He's growing up to be so very very fun and we couldn't be more thrilled. Who wants a lame-o little kid? NOT US!!


1 comment:

mariah said...

Whoo-hoo for water boy!!!! :) We love ya Max!! (even though you have a freakish attraction to freezing cold water)