Saturday, July 28, 2012

Max is 6!!

IMG_3612

Our crazy, sweet, adorable little boy turned 6!! SIX. It's hard to believe that we have a six year old. Oh Max! Our boy spilling over with so much energy he can rarely contain it! We sure do love love LOVE this boy. 

IMG_3026

IMG_3027

IMG_3028

IMG_3030

IMG_3029

My mom and stepdad were able to be here the weekend we celebrated Max's birthday, too! We celebrated a weekend early so that Tyler could be there, too (Tyler left us for a month to complete a rotation in San Francisco at UCSF). 

IMG_3033

IMG_3035

IMG_3034

IMG_3036

IMG_3041

IMG_3042

He opened presents and had cake and crunchy noodles at Love Boat Sushi. He had a GREAT day!

IMG_3609

IMG_3611

IMG_3629

IMG_3632

IMG_3633

Later on his actual birthday my mom and I took the kids to Legoland! Max loved it. He was in heaven with all of the Harry Potter and Star Wars stuff there!

IMG_3646

IMG_3650

While at Legoland my flip flop broke! And wouldn't you know it, not a single store there sells flip flops or anything that resembles shoes! So I improvised. But oh no, I did NOT get that ribbon for free! I had to buy Lia some lame little wand to get the ribbon for like $6. But it was worth it to not have to go barefoot there (shudder).

IMG_3653

IMG_3656

IMG_3740

IMG_3763

Max had a pretty great birthday this year. I'm so lucky to be his mom. Lucky to watch him grow and learn. Lucky to love him and to get his love in return. He's the best six year old I know!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey if Tyler ever has to do a rotation at UC Davis Med Center, that is VERY close to our house and we'd be happy to host him. We know lots of people who are in their residencies there.