Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Emmanuel's Gift

While my mom was visiting her good friend Terri came to stay with us for a few days. I love Terri!! While she was here she invited a man over to our house for dinner. This man, Emmanuel Ofosu Yeboah, is one of the most inspirational human beings I've ever met. His story is incredible and heart breaking and about redemption and over coming our greatest obstacles and hopeful and just so amazing!

Please watch his movie: Emmanuel's Gift -- it's worth every penny and will change you.

IMG_3062

My mom and I watched the video before he came over and we could not believe this man was going to be in our house eating dinner! I mean he's been on Oprah!! He's friends with OPRAH. Plus, he's just an amazing individual.

IMG_3056

IMG_3047

He came, he ate, he was gracious and kind and was completely inspiring. It was such a blessing to get to meet him and hear about his work and all he's done. Seriously, watch his movie and get inspired!

No comments: