Friday, September 9, 2011

Random iPhone Happenings

So this isn't from my iPhone but it is a random picture of the kids running in the parking lot. I actually like to call this picture "The Twins" because not even 10 seconds after I snapped this did 3 separate people in a row ask me if they were twins. Really guys??
IMG_1515



We had the Baker girls over (I have to say Baker "girls" now because they've added the SWEETEST little boy ever to their family!!) for a few hours one afternoon and had a movie party.
IMG_1519



We got 2 new fish. The kids got to pick out one each. It was my attempt at making every day during the last week of Max's summer vacation a day of fun. This day I struggled because we had gone to the Children's Museum in Escondido and it was CLOSED! So we got fish instead! Lia's is named Tiny and Max named his Otto.
IMG_1542



Another day of "fun" I tried to plan to the aquarium. This place takes about 20mins total to walk through. So we got happy meals after!
IMG_1541

IMG_1538



She's just so cuute in these sunglasses!
IMG_1521



Who knew? We had to get these for class supplies.
IMG_1546



He LOVES babies. He asks me all the time to have more babies -- two at the same time. He LOVES to snuggle new babies and hold them and kiss them. It's really kind of sweet to watch. Lia, on the other hand, does NOT like new babies. Dolls, yes. Babies, NO.
IMG_1525



Cute boy on his first day of school!!!
IMG_1549

No comments: