Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mattie, Max and Lia

IMG_9692

Here they are! I made sure we got a cute photo shoot in while Mattie was visiting. It had been a LONG time since I got to do one! Tyler and I took the three kids to the secret fairy forest and luckily it was still mostly green.

MML_020

MML_002 MML_031

MML_058

They were mostly cooperative. Lia was the hardest one to please. And of course it was tricky getting Mattie and Max to stop making that silly fake smile!

MML_061

MML_040

Mattie's green eyes matched the green grass pretty well.

MML_033

MML_045 BW

MML_133

We had a happy little surprise with some bunnies that decided to join in the fun. These were obviously not regular bunnies. They were fat and fluffy like domestic bunnies and had no problems with the kids going right up and petting them. Seems like someone must have turned their pet bunnies loose and they decided to populate the forest. There were at least 20 of them happily munching and hopping around.

MML_120

MML_087

MML_082

MML_085

MML_091 MML_050

Mostly while editing this shoot I couldn't believe how grown up Mattie is getting. She talks like a big kid and acts like a big kid. And she's just so so pretty. Love that girl!!

MML_074 BW

MML_108

MML_155 BW

And one of my grown up boy! Can't believe he'll be 5 soon.

MML_162 BW

And the reason I don't have a cute picture of Lia's face from the shoot!

MML_121

And by far my favorite shot! I was trying to get some pictures of Lia by herself and she was being seriously uncooperative (shocker) and I turned and these two were holding hands laughing and whispering with each other standing in the grass, completely uncoached and on their own. LOVE this SO much!!

MML_112

No comments: