Monday, July 19, 2010

Random iPhone Photos

Here are some more random iPhone photos, some taken by Max himself.

IMG_0349
Max has been asking lately for Tyler to read to him longer chapter books with no pictures. He wanted to hear "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" for a while and he's since moved on to one of the Harry Potter books.

IMG_0347
Sometimes they do love each other. Actually, more often then not they get along great. Max is always helping Lia out and Lia is always trying to give Max hugs. It's really nice that they like each other. I have to admit, I was a bit worried before I had Lia because I hated my sister growing up.

Here are some random ones taken by Max that I kind of liked.

IMG_0359

IMG_0367

IMG_0396

IMG_0365

IMG_0386

IMG_0371

IMG_0369

IMG_0361

He really likes the fake polaroid app on my iPhone because you have to shake it to make the picture appear like a real polaroid.

No comments: