Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fourth of July

We had a pretty low-key Fourth of July this year. Nothing like last year with our trek to the East Coast. We went to church in the morning and then headed to a small craft fair where Max's Karate school was doing a demo. It was fun to see them!

IMG_0379

IMG_0376

After naps we had a cook-out with burgers and corn, potato salad, baked beans and a nectarine blueberry pie. Then we headed over to La Jolla Shores to watch the fireworks.

Lia was kind of a handful. She's not very good at sitting and waiting. But Max laid on the blanket with me convinced me to let him take pictures with my iphone and my Canon. He did pretty good for the most part!

fourth1

These are all his pictures of the fireworks. I helped with the crop, that's it.

fourth2

IMG_0378

And some more things Max thought were important to document.

fourth4

No comments: