Saturday, December 6, 2008

Legoland at 10 days old?

Yes! That's what we did! While my dad was in town (and my mom and baby sister) we all decided to take the kiddos to Legoland for the day. And that indeed included baby Lia. Yes, she was 10 days old. She was a trooper. She barely made a sound all day. And Max and Mattie had a great time on all the rides. And yes, I walked around an amusement park 10 days after having surgery. I rock (not really, I was just so dang bored at home I needed to get out!! Nothing like a prescription pain killers to ease the day!)

(these pictures were saved!! yay!!)

Where Lia hung out the whole day. At one point she was awake and I was holding her and an old lady asked me how old she was. I told her 10 days and she proceeded to tell me how I was a terrible mother for taking a 10 day old baby out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments: