Thursday, September 13, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to announce our new arrival:

MAX'S FIRST TOOTH!!!

It's a miracle above all miracles. It's like when the United States Hockey Team won the gold in the Olympics by beating the Russians. It's like when one of those guys with fake legs wins the 100 meter dash. Or like when Rocky came back and... oh wait... he didn't win.

Okay, so Max didn't beat all odds, because odds were that he would have had to grow a tooth eventually. I googled it and found not a single viable source for anyone born without teeth altogether.

I wish I had a picture but so far it's just a sharp little piece of gold sticking up out of his bottom gums. And the second one is soon to come, too!

At least I know he won't look like this until he's elderly:

Actually, I hope he never looks this scary.

Oh, and EVERYONE is invited to his first tooth party!! After almost 14 months of waiting and finally going through some miserable teething time I think he deserves a party, don't you?

2 comments:

joanie said...

Good thing, I was beginning to worry that you would be packing baby food jars in his lunch when he goes to high school - totally uncool! You must be so relieved. Now that the first paved the way, he probably will get like ten in one night!

tawni said...

Yeah! Well Sofia only has one. I have been waiting for the other ones forever! I want to feed her some good food! Everytime I think the second one is coming in I am wrong. Ugh. These kids, the teeth,and the rashes!