Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baby Max Update


As we approach the end of Max's first year I thought I'd give everyone a little update on some of his new tricks.
  • He now claps his hands -- FINALLY!! I've been trying to teach him that since he was about six months old (Mattie could do it at 7 months) and one night after his bath he just started doing it.
  • He does happy feet (see this post).
  • He says "this" and "cheese"
  • He loves cheese and can eat an entire slice (cut in to little pieces of course so he can gum them down) in seconds.
  • He loves to read books now!! He will carry a book over to me and come and sit on my lap for me to read. And... HE SITS FOR THE WHOLE BOOK!! It's amazing. One day he just wanted to read lots of books all the way through. I love it!!
He just seems to be getting so much older so much faster now. It's as though he knows it's time to take that leap into being a big boy now. He talks more, is more animated, understands so much more. He is starting to turn into a little person. He's just more adorable than ever! And more and more fun every day!

1 comment:

mariah said...

Is it even possible to Love that little guy more?? He is such a good boy, you guys are doing an awesome job! Sadie really does like him, I promise. :) She'll wish she was nicer to him when they're 16 and he's got the ladies swoonin' all over him! :)