Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Morning

With Tyler being gone so much right before Easter I barely got around to getting baskets together. I usually spend more time on these kinds of things, but this year I was just totally slacking. Without my better half around I get sort of lazy about things and unfortunately Easter was one of those things. BUT, I did manage to get a few sand buckets (which they needed anyway) filled with some toys and candy and we dyed eggs the night before so we didn't skip everything! I made homemade donuts for breakfast and a quiche for dinner and Danielle came over and we went on our annual Easter walk on the beach and it ended up being a really nice relaxing day.

IMG_6044

IMG_6019

IMG_6025

IMG_6023

IMG_6030

IMG_6031

IMG_6033

IMG_6035

IMG_6039

IMG_6042

No comments: