Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nina Turns 30

Yes. I turned 30. I really didn't expect to be so torn up about it either. Honestly I wasn't so conflicted about entering my 30s. It was all the potential of my 20's just GONE. I think I'm still coming to terms with it. Tyler keeps reminding me of all the things I actually DID accomplish in my 20s, and it's true. But still... I keep thinking of all the things I didn't do or that I missed out on. Maybe I just need to flip it and use it as motivation to make my 30s totally awesome...

IMG_4631

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh if I thought about all the things that I missed out on doing before we had kids (because really all those things that people do in their 20s are impractical once kids are around) then I would go stark raving mad. The 30s are great! I promise. There will be some hard years in the beginning but I'm sure by the time you hit 35 your husband will be all done with school and you guys will be able to be established and do lots of neat things. I envy you... I won't ever be able to do some of those things just because of the sheer volume of children in our house! LOL!