Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No more diapers!!

Guess who wears diapers in our house now? NO ONE! It's amazing!! For the first time in 5 years I'm not changing anyone's diaper! Or spending loads of money on them.

Lia decided one day that she was done with diapers. Seriously, that's all it took. My earlier attempts to potty train her had been half-hearted and she truly didn't seem all that ready. I didn't want to fight with her and wasn't in any real rush. But seriously, one morning she woke up, told me she only wanted to wear underwear, has had maybe 3 accidents total since we've made the switch and that was it. No fighting, no angst, no yelling, no begging. She just potty trained herself! I love it when they do that!

IMG_1832 IMG_1624

2 comments:

Kierst said...

Noe I REALLY hope Ashton is a boy version of Lia. We're at 6+ years of diapering over here

Anonymous said...

love tocum in her ass, 15 months was the youngest damn it felt good especially fingering her slit at the same time