Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Official 5 Year Photos!

blog1

I've been wanting to post these for a while now. I was finally able to squeeze in a little photo shoot, just me and the boy, in Little Italy. He was pretty excited to get to go with me. Luckily I've gotten them so used to the camera that they are awesome about standing still and smiling and posing for me. He even picked out his own outfit! He insisted on wearing his red Toms AND the vest. The vest was a MUST. I sure do love this boy. Five is a really fun age! Although, like with every age, has it's own set of challenges. He's definitely trying to assert himself more, which is both good and bad. But he's smart and kind and thoughtful, like, pretty much all the time. He'll clean up his whole room, even the messes that Lia has made, without being asked. He'll doing amazingly kind things for his little sister, things I don't even think to do. He's smart and funny and creative, too. The older he gets the more I'm fascinated by the person he's becoming. But like I tell him all the time, he'll ALWAYS be my baby, no matter how old he gets (although, not like in that creepy way like in that book "I'll Love You Forever." I won't be crawling up his stairs in the middle of the night when he's 40 to rock him to sleep.)

blog10

blog12

blog9

blog6

blog7

blog15

blog16

blog18

blog2

blog17

blog4

blog11

blog8

blog13

blog14

blog3

blog5

No comments: