Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank you Grammie!!

Tyler and I could have never gone on our trip if it weren't for Grammie. Seriously. Our trip was so last minute and she jumped right on board, totally excited for us and willing to come take care of our kids for a whole week! It's the longest we've ever left them with anyone. The kids did great! They barely asked for us, mostly because Grammie did so much fun stuff with them they barely had time to notice we weren't there. (Or maybe they really didn't miss us! Not surprising though, our kids are pretty independent).

We are so seriously grateful! She took care of our exhausting kids, cleaned our house, did our laundry and stocked our fridge. Don't worry Grammie! We won't be going anywhere for a loooong time! So you can definitely recover from our crazy house :) Thank you soooo much for everything. Seriously. The kids are still talking about how much fun they had with Grammie!

IMG_5457

IMG_5458

IMG_5459

IMG_5462

IMG_5465

IMG_5467

IMG_5468
I heard the water table at both the Birth Aquarium and the Escondido Children's Museum was a big hit!!

IMG_5472

IMG_5473

IMG_5474

IMG_5477

IMG_5483

IMG_5486

IMG_5491

IMG_5495

These next pictures crack me up!
IMG_5493IMG_5497

IMG_5496

IMG_5498

IMG_5500

And SOO glad she snapped a picture of this! Classic Max.
IMG_5508

3 comments:

Kevin Seibert said...

That is a lot of gear on one set of underwear.

Smartest thing I ever did was marry Sally. She is kind and generous to everyone, especially to her grandchildren.

sally said...

I've not only recovered but I miss them both so much...I will long be grateful for my special time with them...hey and thanks for my own post :) very sweet and i LOVE it!

Jen said...

You are so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law! I would never in a million years leave my kids alone with mine, not even for a few hours. But it sounds like you've got a real winner! They look like they had a blast! I love Max's low-riding underwear with utility belt! Hilarious!!