Friday, May 5, 2006

We got a HOUSE!!

Okay, so it's not a real house, it's an apartment. But we got a place to live!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Here is a picture of the floor plan.


Unfortunately there are no pictures of the inside yet (we haven't even seen it) but those will be coming soon. It looks pretty big, too. To think, we only had to wait a week really to get a place once we turned in the paper work. It felt like forever though!!

I am SO relieved to have a place to live now. That was the last thing weighing on my mind before the baby comes. Now he can come and I'm ready! (Well, we have to set up the crib and the changing table and the rest of the house... so don't come yet baby!) I am so excited about this place because it is the exact one I wanted (albeit a bit more expensive than some of the other ones). Yippee!!

Oh, and I also got a couch for $32 on eBay. Pretty sweet, huh?

1 comment:

tunetworker said...

Hey Ty!!
this looks like my house (near future house) well its not the same size but it has the same distribution, did i mentioned that im getting married?? oh yes! it will be on august the 19 at San Antonio tx temple or at Monterrey its the same cause they are at the same distance, well then, congrats on your new home!!! :D
Oziel L.G.